Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in San Antonio, Texas, called San Antonio International Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about San Antonio airport. Plan your travel to SAT Airport with the information provided in this site.
San Antonio Airport, known officially as an Antonio International Airport (IATA: SAT, ICAO: KSAT) is located 8 miles north of Downtown San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
San Antonio airport serves as a hub for Xtra Airways, which offers flights to any destination within Canada, U.S., Alaska, Mexico, Central America and South America. It also is a hub for charter operations.
SAT airport has two terminals, A and B, and 24 jet bridge gates. Both Terminals are located one beside the other in the same building, but security control and counters are separated.
Is the largest one with 17 gates in total numbered in sequential order. 15 of this 17 gates are in use.
It handles all international carriers and it’s been remodeled with noticeable changes.
It haas 8 gates also numbered in sequential order. Mostly it’s used by American Airlines, American Eagle and United.
In San Antonio airport there’s a volunteer program provided with a friendly group of people to attend any needs from travelers.
There’s also a Cell Phone waiting lot which offers 79 spaces to park and wait.
San Antonio Airport offers more than 30 shops with known brands and restaurants to taste the flavors of Texas.
The SAT airport also organises Art Exhibitions which are spread for the airport, mostly in Terminal B and Parking.
There are several companies operating at the airport. Check the best price available at the airport here
- VIA Metropolitan Transit: To get downtown from the airport: go to the Lower Roadway (Arrivals/Baggage Level in Terminal A and B). Line 5 runs from the center island at the far end of Terminal B to the downtown area. Departs every 30 minutes. Note that Line 5 buses change their numeration in downtown and they become Line 30.
- Shuttle: Super Shuttle is the only company which offers service in San Antonio airport. Offers service from 7am to 1.30am daily. Departs downtown hotels every 15 minutes. To purchase tickets, please, go to the airport’s Baggage Claim area.
- Taxicab: available at the lower level, outside of baggage claim Terminal A and B. Priced by the car load rather than per person.
- Located 8 miles north of Downtown San Antonio, in the state of Texas, U.S.
- In 2015 sat airport handled over 8 million passengers
- It has two terminals: A and B
- It has three runways
Address: 9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78216, U.S.
Telephone: +1 210-207-3433
Telephone: +1 210-207-3451